Cities: TBD, 3-4 major cities in China.
Past summits footprint: Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Hangzhou, etc.
Date: May 19th - May 27th, 2018
InTeahouse has established itself as a global innovation platform for innovators and fast growing companies in delivering access to the burgeoning China market whether it be for investment, strategic partners, and market access. Among the services we offer, InTeahouse China Summit is an opportunity for companies to meet over 300+ potential partners and investors in 3-4 Chinese cities over 6 days. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to establish new relationships with potential investors, strategic partners and manufactures to drive your business get off the ground. This is a sponsored event by InTeahouse and we will cover most of your expenses during the itinerary. (see FAQ for more details).
Video recap of InTeahouse Robotics Summit in 2016 & CleanTech Summit 2017
Expand your company's opportunity into the world's largest market. Attendees will network and build valuable connections with local industry leaders who can be potential partners.
Meet 300+ investors in China to expand your fundraising opportunities. We have successfully bridged more than $22 millions of investment for our attendees through the summits.
Acquire special industry insight of Chinese market under Chinese political structure. Share and exchange advanced industry knowledge with Chinese industry experts.
Who to Expect from China
- 9am - 11am: Local Industry leading companies visiting
- 12pm - 4pm: InTeahouse CleanTech Summit (presentation time)
- 4pm - 6pm: Networking and One-on-one Private Meetings
Through participation in China Summits over the past 12 months, InTeahouse has successfully held 4 Summits in 18 major cities in China, and helped 32 companies from U.S. and Europe meet with 1000+ investors and secure over $20+ million dollars of investment from China. At the same time, we are supporting several companies in developing strategic partnerships in the China market.
Founder and CEO of Artaic
Principal Research Scientist of Institute for Medical Engineering & Science at MIT
Founder of Micropsi industries GmbH
"I joined the October 2016 Summit, which lead to Artaic raising $2.1M in capital, and preparing to launch sales of our product in China and 13 major international metropolitan areas. Our relationship with InTeahouse propelled our company to new levels we hadn’t even imagined."
"I wanted to reach out to China and I did not know how to connect with this giant market. InTeahouse was able to help me make the necessary connections and partnerships. The Summit was the pivotal point for collaboration with Chinese counterparts."
"The Chinese market is critical to our company’s success. Attending the InTeahouse summit was for us the crucial first step in our expansion towards China. Working with InTeahouse has enabled us to reach relevant partners and customers much faster and on many more levels than we could have done it ourselves. Their global presence makes the collaboration easy and ensures that there’s always a team member on the ground wherever you are based."
What is provided by InTeahouse？
- All internal flights (within China)
- Transportation between cities
- Hotel accommodations
- All organized meals
- Admission to all Summit receptions and banquets
- Concierge and translation service by ITH staff during the Summit
- Guided visits to tourist sites (optional)
What is not provided by InTeahouse？
- Your travel to and from China (International Flights)
- Visa application
What is the apllication process？
- Register your InFriends (Choose InFriends Startup sign up)
- Click one the "sign up" button and submit your application
- You will receive a confirmation email within 5 business days
- You will be asked for more detailed material about your business
What materials will be needed for the application？
- Fill out the application form that we will be attached in the confirmation email.
- 10-15 minutes Pitch Deck (Bilingual with Chinese preferred)
- .png format of company logo
- High resolution picture of main product
- High resolution picture of representative
- A copy of attendee’s passport (first page) will be needed for hotel and China domestic flights booking
Do I need to register for InFriends in order to apply for the China Summit？
- Yes, InSummit is the benefit for selected InFriends members. If the applicants are not InFriends menbers, they will need to register for InFriends before the summit application. The registration fee will be $300 which is not refundable.
Which flight to book？
- We suggest you to book a direct flight and arrive at China in one day early. Please pay attention for diffrence of time zone. Contact us for more flight information.
Will communication barriers be an issue？
- InTeahouse will provide translators that accompany you, ensuring communication channels are understood. All Summit event will have simultaneous interpretation.
What happens after the summit？
- InTeahouse offers customized services to help you follow up, close investment opportunities and business partnerships with the business connections you have made during the trip.
InTeahouse frequently hosts industry-focused summits that attract Chinese investors, corporate executives and government leaders. The goal is to provide companies with unique opportunities for funding, access to the Chinese market, and business partnerships, such as supply chain and manufacturing. Traveling to China’s most innovative cities, you will cultivate personal relationships to facilitate business and growth in world’s largest consumer and business market.