The InSeven Investment Program seeks to accelerate startups’ growth by providing seed investment, work space, access to our platform and follow-on capital options.
Learn more about how to get involved in our 2019 InSeven Round.
The selected startups also receive:
- A year of collaborative workspace
- Access to an international network of advisors, mentors, investors, and customers and business partners
- Follow-on investment or capital options via InnoBanker
- 1-year free membership at our InFriends Startup
- Attend one of our InSummit trips to China to meet with investors and manufacturers for free.
Sign up for InTeahouse news including news on the InSeven program and much more. Learn about pitch competitions, funding, and more.