A Unique Opportunity in China
Cities: Dongguan - Shenzhen - Hangzhou - Beijing
Date: March 18th - 24th, 2018
Top industry leaders from seven countries (United States, United Kingdom, Israel, Germany, Switzerland, Canada, and China) will meet in March 2018 in China - the largest FinTech market - to discuss the challenges and opportunities of the future of money, competition, regulation and talent. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to establish new relationships to drive your business forward. We have assembled a very senior group of government officials and speakers across 4 leading cities in China.
This is a sponsored event by InTeahouse. We will cover most of your expenses if your company is eligible (see FAQ for more details).
Video recap of InTeahouse and our Robotic Summit in 2016
Expand your company's opportunity into the world's largest market. Attendees will network and build valuable connections with local market leaders.
Meet investors in China to expand your fundraising opportunities. We have successfully bridged more than $22 millions of investment for our attendees through the summits.
Acquire advanced industry knowledge from China and other participating countries' industry experts.
What is provided by InTeahouse at a discounted fee of $1500:
- All internal flights (within China)
- Transportation between cities
- Hotel accommodations
- All organized meals
- Admission to all Summit receptions and banquets
- Concierge and translation service by ITH staff during the Summit
- Guided visits to tourist sites (optional)
What is not provided by InTeahouse:
- Your travel to and from China (International Flights)
- Visa application
Which flight to book?
- We suggest you to book a flight that allows you to arrive in Hongkong in the evening of March 17th or in the very early morning of March 25th 2018. Our bus for DongGuan will depart around 9:30am.
- InTeahouse will provide tables for your company at the different venues (more details coming up soon).
Will communication barriers be an issue?
- InTeahouse will provide translators that accompany you, ensuring communication channels are understood.
What happens after the summit?
- InTeahouse offers customized services to help you follow up, close investment opportunities and business partnerships with the business connections you have made during the trip.
- 9am-12pm: Keynote Speakers
- 12pm-1pm: Networking Lunch
- 1pm-3pm: Small Panels and Discussion Groups
- 3pm-5pm: Networking and One-on-one Private Meetings
The schedule may vary for some cities
Who to Expect from China:
Stay tuned for more speaker confirmations
Founder and CEO of Artaic
"I joined the October 2016 Summit, which lead to Artaic raising $2.1M in capital, and preparing to launch sales of our product in China and 13 major international metropolitan areas. Our relationship with InTeahouse propelled our company to new levels we hadn’t even imagined."
Principal Research Scientist of Institute for Medical Engineering & Science at MIT
"I wanted to reach out to China and I did not know how to connect with this giant market. InTeahouse was able to help me make the necessary connections and partnerships. The Summit was the pivotal point for collaboration with Chinese counterparts."
Founder of Micropsi industries GmbH
"The Chinese market is critical to our company’s success. Attending the InTeahouse summit was for us the crucial first step in our expansion towards China. Working with InTeahouse has enabled us to reach relevant partners and customers much faster and on many more levels than we could have done it ourselves. Their global presence makes the collaboration easy and ensures that there’s always a team member on the ground wherever you are based."
InTeahouse frequently hosts industry-focused summits that attract 500+ Chinese investors, corporate executives and government leaders. The goal is to provide companies with unique opportunities for funding, access to the Chinese market, and business partnerships, such as supply chain and manufacturing. Traveling to China’s most innovative cities, you will cultivate personal relationships to facilitate business and growth in world’s largest consumer and business market.