Cities: TBD, 3-4 major cities in China.
Past summit footprint: Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Hangzhou, etc.
Date: March 25th - 31st, 2018
InTeahouse has established itself as a leading partner for innovators and fast growing companies in delivering access to the burgeoning China market whether it be for investment, strategic partners, and market access.
Among the range of services we offer, China Summit is an opportunity for companies to meet over 300+ potential partners and investors in 3 Chinese cities over 6 days.
Through participation in China Summit’s over the past 12 months InTeahouse has helped companies secure over $32 million dollars of investment from China. At the same time, we are supporting several companies in developing strategic partnerships in the China market.
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to establish new relationships to drive your business forward. We have assembled a very senior group of government officials and speakers across 3 leading cities in China.
This is a sponsored event by InTeahouse and we will cover most of your expenses (see FAQ for more details).
Video recap of InTeahouse and our Robotic Summit in 2016
Expand your company's opportunity into the world's largest market. Attendees will network and build valuable connections with local market leaders.
Meet investors in China to expand your fundraising opportunities. We have successfully bridged more than $32 millions of investment for our attendees through the summits.
Acquire advanced industry knowledge from China and other participating countries' industry experts.
What is provided by InTeahouse:
- All internal flights (within China)
- Transportation between cities
- Hotel accommodations
- All organized meals
- Admission to all Summit receptions and banquets
- Concierge and translation service by ITH staff during the Summit
- Guided visits to tourist sites (optional)
What is not provided by InTeahouse:
- Your travel to and from China (International Flights)
- Visa application
Which flight to book?
- We suggest you to book a flight that allows you to arrive in Hongkong in the evening of January 20th or in the very early morning of January 21st 2018. Our bus for DongGuan will depart around 9:30am.
Will communication barriers be an issue?
- InTeahouse will provide translators that accompany you, ensuring communication channels are understood.
What happens after the summit?
- InTeahouse offers customized services to help you follow up, close investment opportunities and business partnerships with the business connections you have made during the trip.
- 9am - 11pm: Local Industry leading companies visiting
- 12pm - 4pm: InTeahouse CleanTech Summit (presentation time)
- 4pm - 6pm: Networking and One-on-one Private Meetings
The schedule may vary for some cities
Who to Expect from China:
Founder and CEO of Artaic
Principal Research Scientist of Institute for Medical Engineering & Science at MIT
Co-Founder and President of Consynance
"I joined the October 2016 Summit, which lead to Artaic raising $2.1M in capital, and preparing to launch sales of our product in China and 13 major international metropolitan areas. Our relationship with InTeahouse propelled our company to new levels we hadn’t even imagined."
"I wanted to reach out to China and I did not know how to connect with this giant market. InTeahouse was able to help me make the necessary connections and partnerships. The Summit was the pivotal point for collaboration with Chinese counterparts."
"They made sure each event was well organized for the delegates to present their technologies and have ample opportunity to interact with decision makers from funds, local companies, and government supporting units. I met a number of companies and investors and am still working with them."
InTeahouse frequently hosts industry-focused summits that attract 500+ Chinese investors, corporate executives and government leaders. The goal is to provide companies with unique opportunities for funding, access to the Chinese market, and business partnerships, such as supply chain and manufacturing. Traveling to China’s most innovative cities, you will cultivate personal relationships to facilitate business and growth in world’s largest consumer and business market.